Wellcome to my blog

Wellcome to my blog
Love and Peace!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

DIVINE EARTH



We need people to commit to recite a prayer 3X in succession on the 1st Day of Every month between 9pm - 10pm (local time) for the next 5 years.
You can also pray everyday.
The following is a sample prayer:
HOLY FATHER GOD, ASCENDED MASTERS, ALL ANGELS
I ask tonight to please hear my prayer and to extend your compassion to the earth
and her people and help with the diverting the path of the planet Hercolubus moving
into the earth’s path destroying what we came to love and cherish, your creation,
so wonderful and divine. My heart is overflowing with gratitude of your generosity,
thank you, Amen.

My name is Erika Woodworth, a spiritual intuit, and this information was given
to me by Angels and Ascended Masters to be passed on. Hopefully people
will understand that we can make a difference and trust that we as a people have
the power to change things with God’s help and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment