Wellcome to my blog

Wellcome to my blog
Love and Peace!!!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

NIBIRU

Youtube Censorship Continues, Nibiru Footage is Being Removed

Copyright 2011-3011 By CK Hunter
In the past 8 years I have followed with keen interest, as have thousands of others, the news concerning the suppressed astronomy of Planet X aka Nibiru. Late in 2008 Nibiru became visible from certain locations on earth, notably either very far north, or very far south. I began collecting these videos and posting them to my blogs. By late 2009 I had amassed over 4 dozen citizen journalist video clips showing clearly an object which looks like a smaller second sun appearing in the early morning or late evening sky along side our own sun. These videos are not doctored and the evidence that something is there is without dispute in my opinion.
Now these videos are disappearing from Youtube. I have already discovered at least one dozen videos of Nibiru mysteriously missing, their Youtube user accounts either closed, or just deleted by Youtube for some reason that does not hold water. I have not a doubt in my mind at this point that a brazen and overt attempt to censor the truth about Nibiru is taking place. Here, below, is just one more example of what I am finding all over Youtube these days, which is important video evidence about Nibiru missing in action – just gone. The footage below was from an Italian newscast, highly credible, from January 2010. It’s gone. I’m left with a screen shot of what used to be there.
So when you locate good footage of Nibiru, download it right away. It might not be there the next time you look for it. The censorship of the internet is beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment